- “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
- “Grace is greater than sin, and light is greater than darkness.”
- Remember what a Mother you have, remember whose children you are!
- “O loving Mother, help your child resemble you in everything and in every way.”
- “Her maternal love desires to present each one of her children to Jesus”
Tag: Peter Kreeft
“Freedom is the means, whereas love is the end.”
(an excerpt from Saint John Paul II’s “Love and Responsibility“) Love consists in a commitment of freedom because, after all, love is self-giving, and to give oneself means precisely to limit one’s freedom on account of the other person. The limitation of one’s own freedom would be something negative and…