- “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
- “Grace is greater than sin, and light is greater than darkness.”
- Remember what a Mother you have, remember whose children you are!
- “O loving Mother, help your child resemble you in everything and in every way.”
- “Her maternal love desires to present each one of her children to Jesus”
Mary’s True Devotion
This week, I finished reading “The Anti-Mary Exposed: Rescuing the Culture from Toxic Femininity” by Dr. Carrie Gress. It contains many deep insights into: how radical feminism started (i.e., how it’s historically and ideologically connected to the warnings at Fátima), its ravaging effects on family life and society, and why…