O Loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I a miserable sinner, salute and worship the most Sacred Wound of Thy Shoulder on which Thou didst bear Thy heavy Cross, which so tore Thy flesh and laid bare Thy Bones as to inflict on Thee an anguish greater than any other wound of Thy Most Blessed Body. I adore Thee, O Jesus most sorrowful; I praise and glorify Thee, and give Thee thanks for this most sacred and painful Wound, beseeching Thee by that exceeding pain, and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy Cross to be merciful to me, a sinner, to forgive me all my mortal and venial sins, and to lead me on towards Heaven along the Way of Thy Cross. Amen.
- “How greatly are you loved by God, and how deeply esteemed you are by His angels!”
- The Way of Conversion of Heart
- “Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much”
- “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
- “Grace is greater than sin, and light is greater than darkness.”