O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee. And I detest all my sins, because I fear the loss of Heaven and the pains of Hell; but most of all because I have offended Thee, my God, Who art all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen.
- “How greatly are you loved by God, and how deeply esteemed you are by His angels!”
- The Way of Conversion of Heart
- “Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much”
- “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
- “Grace is greater than sin, and light is greater than darkness.”