Receive, O Lord, all my liberty. Take my memory, my understanding, and my entire will. Whatsoever I have or possess Thou hast bestowed upon me; I give it all back to Thee and surrender it wholly to be governed by Thy Will. Give me love for Thee alone along with Thy grace, and I am rich enough and ask for nothing more.
- “How greatly are you loved by God, and how deeply esteemed you are by His angels!”
- The Way of Conversion of Heart
- “Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much”
- “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
- “Grace is greater than sin, and light is greater than darkness.”