O Jesus, my Savior and Redeemer, Son of the living God, behold, we kneel before Thee and offer Thee our reparation; we would make amends for all the blasphemies uttered against Thy Holy Name, for all the injuries done to Thee in the Blessed Sacrament, for all the irreverence shown toward Thine Immaculate Virgin Mother, for all the calumnies and slanders spoken against Thy spouse, the holy Catholic and Roman Church. O Jesus, Who hast said: “If you ask the Father anything in My Name, He will give it to you”, we pray and beseech Thee for all our brethren who are in danger of sin; shield them from every temptation to fall away from the true faith; save those who are even now standing on the brink of the abyss; to all of them give light and knowledge of the truth, courage and strength for the conflict with evil, perseverance in faith and active charity! For this do we pray, Most Merciful Jesus, in Thy Name, unto God the Father, with Whom Thou livest and reignest in the unity of the Holy Spirit, world without end. Amen.
- “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”
- “Grace is greater than sin, and light is greater than darkness.”
- Remember what a Mother you have, remember whose children you are!
- “O loving Mother, help your child resemble you in everything and in every way.”
- “Her maternal love desires to present each one of her children to Jesus”