O most faithful companion, appointed by God to be my guardian, and who never leave my side, how shall I thank you for your faithfulness and love, and for the benefits which you have obtained for me? You watch over me when I sleep; you comfort me when I am sad; you avert the dangers that threaten me and warn me of those to come; you withdraw me from sin and inspire me to good; you exhort me to penance when I fall, and reconcile me to God. I beg you not to leave me. Comfort me in adversity, restrain me in prosperity, defend me in danger, and assist me in temptations, lest at any time I fall beneath them. Offer up in the sight of the Divine Majesty my prayers and petitions, and all my works of piety, and help me to persevere in grace until I come to everlasting life. Amen.
- “Souls, do not be afraid of God, but trust in Him, for He is good, and His mercy is everlasting.”
- To adore the Father in spirit and in truth
- “To live the truth in love; this is what is always necessary.”
- “Jesus always stays by our side and is always Himself.”
- Bring us back to Jesus, Who is our Peace